"Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy." - Thich Nhat Hanh

Thursday, August 5

You know it's bad when you have to pack for school

  Finally, I'm packed. Yeah- for school.
Since I have soccer first block, I'm just going to wear my practice cloths to school. No need to get pretty either.
So basically, the plan is to wake up- throw practice cloths on, brush my teeth and hair, then leave. Should take five minutes.
I have to be at school at 7:15, although I'll probably stop and get some breakfast. Apparently, a lot of people are going to do that since we have till 7:30 to get ready. We're planning on investing in a microwave, and possibly a refrigerator, for our locker room.
  We have break after first block, which would give us 30 extra minutes to get ready if we'd life. It usually takes about a week before they let us have break at the beginning of school. Maybe this year we will automatically have it since we have homeroom in the mornings now, and that's were we went instead previous years. Speaking of that, I'm curious to how we are going to get all the papers they hand out if we don't go to homeroom. I doubt someone would be bright enough to get them for us. We'll see.

Let's hope I look decent going to second block.

No comments: