"Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy." - Thich Nhat Hanh

Tuesday, August 10

My excuse

  Last night, I was really and truly going to blog, but then my body decided to sleep for fourteen hours instead. For about a week now, I've been going to sleep at 2 am, and waking up between 6 and 9 am depending on the day. Obviously, I haven't been getting the proper amount of sleep.
  Yesterday, I came home and laid down for a nap about four. My mom woke me up at ten to tell me something, then I continued my slumber.
   I must blogged later today I suppose, but I have places to go and people to see. I'm going to get my driver's license. That's right, Megs. No more making fun of me.
   After that I'll be off to school.

Have a great day everyone (:

2 comments:

meg. said...

16.
18.
little sister.
big sister.

love you.

Jamie said...

When I'm 28, You'll be 30. Prime mini-van age.