"Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy." - Thich Nhat Hanh

Wednesday, July 28

A-Z Survey

A
- Available: the opposite of available, actually.
- Age: 16
- Annoyance: immaturity
- Animal: I have a pet crap named Philip.

B
- Beer: Disapprove.
- Birthday: June 28, 1994
- Best Friend(s): Brian, Megan, Raia, Mary Scarlett
- Best feeling in the world: the bizarre sensation of "love", and the satisfaction of being happy with yourself.
- Best weather: I like the fall and spring seasons. The warm temperatures, the spring rain, and the fall scenery.
- Been in Love: Currently.
- Been on stage?: 3rd grade. I was the lead of the play. Yes, I know, I'm that cool. . . . Loser.
- Believe in Magic: To an extent
- Believe in Santa: That would be a negative
- Blind or deaf: That's hard, deaf? maybe.

C
- Candy: Skittles
- Color: purple
- Chocolate or Vanilla: vanilla
- Chinese or Mexican Food: Mexican.
- Cake or pie: Cake, but really neither
- Continent to visit: Australia
- Cheese: Not to much, please!

D
- Day or Night: Night.
- Dancing in the rain: is quite lovely
- Dessert: birthday cake ice cream

E
- Eyes: Hazel
- Ever failed a class?: Unfortunately

F
- First thoughts waking up: I would love to sleep more
- Food: can't live without it!
- Full name: Jamie Elizabeth White
- Flaws: We all have them.

G
- Greatest Fear: being unloved, a disappointment, and/or forgotten
- Goals: I have a ton of them. Let's just say, have an amazing year!
- Gum: I have an addiction
- Get along with your parents? Not exactly.
- Good Luck Charm: i guess i don't have one

H
- Hair Color: brown
- Height: 5'3"
- Happy: Something I should always be
- Holiday: New years
- How do you want to die: Without pain? I mean, I'd rather not think of that. . .

I
- Ice Cream: Cookies & Cream, Birthday cake, Strawberry, and double fudge brownie. Pick one
- Instrument: none, piano if i could

J
- Jewelry: Rings
- Job: Family business

K
- Kids: are adorable!
- Kickboxing or karate: Karate- of course.
- Keep a journal?: use too

L
- Letter: A or E
- Laugh so hard you cried: Oh yes
- Love: is lovely

M
- Milk flavor: Chocolate, or 2%
- Movies: hmm..
- Motion sickness?: No. Thankfully.

N
- Number: 23


O
- One wish: for me to successfully follow the path in life that's meant for me.

P
- Pepsi or Coke: Neither? No caffeine, please. Orange Crush? Obsessed.
- Perfect Pizza: I'm not a huge pizza person
- Piercing: ears

Q
- Quiet?: around people I don't know, I tend to be very shy

R
- Reason to cry: bleh. I cry to much.
- Reality T.V.: The Bachelor
- Roll your tongue in a circle: Not quite.
- Ring size: 5 1/2 -7
- Radio station: 107.5?

S
- Song: Airplanes
- Shoe Size: 7- 7 1/2
- Salad Dressing: Ranch
- Sushi: ew
- Skinny dipped?: Oh you know it
- Strawberries or blueberries?: Strawberries
- Slept outside: It's scary out there! haha... Of course
- Sing well: Ha!.. Take that as a no...
T
- Tattoos?: nope

- Thunderstorms: are amazing.
- Time for bed: wheneva

U
- Unpredictable: Sometimes.

V
- Vacation spot(s): Somewhere not here?

W
- Weakness: ----------
- Which one of your friends acts the most like you?: I don't really know
- Worst feeling: Knowing you've screwed up
- Wanted to be a model?: Never really, I'm not exactly the model type.
- Worst Weather?: When it's just plain cold and snowless

X
- X-rays: i thought i broke my arm once, false alarm
Ex's: are in the past

Y
-Year it is now: 3156
-Yellow: is a happy color that is best set with blue

Z
- Zzzzz's: I'm very tired right now
- Zoo animal: I. Love. The. Zoo. :)

1 comment:

meg. said...

i feel great about being on your best friends list.