"Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy." - Thich Nhat Hanh

Wednesday, August 18

I've said it before, and I'll say it again

I absolutely, positively love Wednesdays. It's my day.

I actually had a legit blog post planned out in my mind, but then . . . .  Brian called.
Shall I remind you, the last day I spoke to him was June 28th.
It was a short phone call, but oh so lovely. He said he'll be calling back Saturday, and it will probably be longer. I am so pumped!

Other than that today, I had a little cleat malfunction. They both tore today, so I had to go buy a new pair. They are beast. Black, with a yellow nike (check mark?)

I also hung out with Carson, which was cool. She came along with me as I bought my new cleats, and we hit up walmart and KFC afterwards.

Church was great. I talked to Brian's parents, which I always loved. I'm boarder line obsessed with his family. Yeah, that's a creeper statement right there. Anyways . . In class we did "Bible drills" and I actually found a few things! haha of course, other people found them first, or Alix, because she always knows. (:

Oh, and I felt important when a girl friend of mine sent me a text asking fashion advice. It feels great having new friends.

This year is starting off great (:
 

No comments: