"Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy." - Thich Nhat Hanh

Thursday, August 12

Hello blogsphere

   We haven't really talked lately, have we? Over all, the past how ever many days have been good. How about I make a list, because everything is going to be pretty random.

  • I got my driver's license, you may have saw my update below. It's nice to be able to get myself from point A to point B without having to rely on anyone else.
  • I've enjoyed school, mostly. I get told to be quite in Biology probably ever five minutes. Not just me,  the entire half of the room I sit at. We are all friends. (well it may be the whole room, we're just too loud to hear them haha)
  • I went to the grocery store yesterday. Before I went in, I locked my car. Normal, right? Well, an important part of this story, is that I have a remote lock. After I lock it, I make my way in side and buy tonight's dinner for my self (this was yesterday). I grabbed some things to make pasta ( a favorite of mine). When I come out, I hit the unlock button. Nothing happens. I try again. and again. and again. The battery is dead. Now, I know your thinking "Why freak out, just use the key to unlock it." Oh, I had that in mind the whole time. I was freaking out though. It was five o'clock, and Rex's must have been the place to be. Both of my mother's vehicle, if locked with the remote, and then unlocked any other way (key, from the inside, etc.) when the door opens, the alarm goes off. My horn is really loud too. After minutes of hoping the remote would work just one more time, I finally just unlocked the door with my key. No alarm. I was so thankful. It did reset my clock though . .  Weird.
  • After the car incident,  I made my way to Brian's house. No, he is not home. I was going to pick up our crabs, and eat Dinner with his mom and sister, Meghan. It was pretty enjoyable. Although, at times Mrs. Amy would walk away, and there would be awkward silence between me and Meghan. I think we were both trying to keep a conversation going. She intimidates me. 
  • I've gotten lots of letters from Brian, and wrote a lot too. They are so lovely. I am so excited for him to come home in October. The 15th to be exact. It's driving me crazy waiting I'm pretty sure. I haven't talked to him since I/he left, and I'm hoping it comes any day. I'm 99.9% it will be on a week end, and probably a Saturday- So cross your fingers for this Saturday!
  • Now that school has started back, I kind of feel like I have a life again, which is a good thing. 
  • Oh, I slept for fourteen hours. I probably would have slept longer if it wasn't for school. I'm guessing that takes some sort of skill.
  • This Saturday we have a soccer game. Will I play? The question I've asked myself everyday, let's hope.
  • Next month, I plan to go to RUSH , and I'm pretty excited. I've never been to Freed- Hardeman, and since I'm boarder lined obsessed, It's about time I go.


As I'm sure you all know, my life isn't all that epic, and usually isn't that interesting. So, for now, I must go. Besides, I'm hungry and sleepy. I'm going to fix myself food, and then debate with my self my plans for tonight and when I should go to sleep.

Oh- I'm working on a post with "quotes" of past blog post I wrote that are no longer here. Interesting? Hopefully.

No comments: